- Package Holidays
LOOKING for a hotel in Rarotonga? This Cook Islands paradise is one of the South Pacific's premier holiday destinations and offers a range of resort and hotel accommodation. These are found dotted along the white sandy beach coastline all around the island, so are ideal for relaxing beach holiday or romantic honeymoon. Don't expect crowded high-rise hotels - Rarotonga hotels are beachfront retreats where tranquillity, relaxation and friendly service reign supreme!
In addition to the island style resort hotels with their all-inclusive holiday packages, Rarotonga also offers other types of accommodation. These include private luxury villas with all modern conveniences, private pool and fully-self-contained facilities. They are ideal for honeymoon or wedding couples or as a corporate getaway or family holiday. Other accommodation includes vacation rentals, easier on the budget but still providing lots of privacy and freedom.
Rumours Luxury Villas & Spa
View rates and specials for Rumours Luxury Villas & Spa
Rarotonga is also suitable for budget travel, with some budget motels, guesthouses and dedicated backpacker lodges. So, no matter what your travel budget is like, you will be able to enjoy a friendly and relaxing holiday in Rarotonga.
- English is spoken throughout Rarotonga
- Enjoy the friendly Polynesian culture, with Polynesian island-night entertainment.
- Rarotonga has links with New Zealand and the currency is the NZ dollar.
- Air New Zealand is the main International airline, with regular flights in and out of Rarotonga.
- The domestic airline is Air Rarotonga, which offers both scenic flights as well as island transfers to other parts of Cook Islands including the spectacularly beautiful Aitutaki Lagoon. If you can, combine your Rarotonga holiday with a few days on Aitutaki for a memorable total island experience.
Enjoy a wide range of activities on Rarotonga, with beach activities, fishing, diving, hiking, golf and watersports.
LAST MINUTE SPECIALS!